Welcome to the Forum Centre
The Forum is a bright and modern hub for co-located services used by community and business.
Take advantage of activities for leisure and a healthy lifestyle, use the library for book, music or film loans and access a range of supported computer provision. The adult education college offers part-time and full-time courses for employability or professional development and students with children can also take advantage of subsidised on-site childcare at the nursery, which has one hundred places for children from 3 months to 5 years.
The Forum health centre includes two medical practices along with a wide range of community health services and the pharmacy offers medicines, toiletries, prescriptions and health advice from qualified pharmacists. The concourse newsagent is a convenient stop for newspapers, magazines and confectionary while the Forum's own café serves refreshments, snacks and hot meals daily.
A regular schedule of concerts and events takes place in Forum Hall and the space is also available to hire for conferences, exhibitions, sporting events, banqueting and private functions, along with several meeting spaces around the building.
- swim - leisure, lessons, swimming club, parties
- gym - weight training, workout classes, dance studio, sauna, steam room
- sports hall - badminton, cricket, tennis, football, gymnastics, roller skating
- library - books, films, music, clubs and activities
- college - short and long courses in partnership with The Manchester College and Manchester Adult Education Service
- nursery - a well equipped nursery in partnership with The Co-operative Childcare
- health - GP and community health services including podiatry and specialist dental
- catering - concourse cafe, function and event catering
- concourse - community information stands and events throughout the year
- NEW SERVICE - Manchester Connexions - first floor Forum Library
- close to Wythenshawe town centre - a variety of independent, national and global retail brands with convenient free parking
Please use our contact page if you would like more information on any of the Forum's facilities.